Sunday, April 15, 2007

Workspace

I've often been asked, "How do you have your workplace set up?".

Over the years it has varied. When I was a kid was the best time. I didn't have to share my workspace and I could use my dad's cool power tools to mod my mini's till they were unrecognizable from the originals..... oh those were the days.

But I digress into nostalgia.

I am married, and married to a woman who thinks that having a large house with a room for hobbies is a sin and that the extra few thousand for the cost of the house would result in an extra 100 hours of cleaning a month.

So without further ado.... I present to you:

THE Cerebral Cortex of the Damned'



and his....

MOBILE WORKPLACE















As you can tell, I use a nice little rolling cart with drawers. I found this at COSTCO and I really like it. Since I don't have a dedicated space, I just pull out the table and put in a movie for some back ground noise (usually something to get me in the mood for MINI painting, like Star Trek, The Original Series).



I usually pull out a lot of mini's even though I won't be painting them all. It helps to quicken the pace.