Sunday, April 15, 2007

White Souled Charlies

Since I posted the PICS of my Work Station, I'm sure that your asking "Which minis are you working on?"



The minis currently on my Work Station are my Gangs of MegaCity 1 from Mongoose Publishing. I called the White Souled Charlies due to their White Shoes. Not matter what other clothing they wear, they have White Shoes on.... hence the name, The White Souled Charlies.



Pretty nifty, eh?

I am also working on my stuff from Alpha Forge Games. I have the Mephs and enough figs for a crew with vehicle. I will post more on those as they progress. Rod is one of my top 5 sculpters. I HIGHLY recommend that you check his stuff out. And the rules for his game are good too. I will post reviews of most of the games that I play as time goes on. But I take away from the topic at hand.