Friday, April 25, 2014

The Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge

There is a podcast that I really enjoy, it’s call The Independent Characters.

The topic is Warhammer 40,000 by Games Workshop. And only Warhammer 40,000 from Games Workshop.

The main force behind it is a guy name Carl Tuttle. He was wing manned by Geoff who recently left the show and he now has others who help him out.

Follow the link above and have a listen…. go on, I’ll wait.. sure it will be a bit as the show runs long, but it is VERY entertaining.

Soooo, now you’ve heard about the Hobby Progress Challenge.

This is a great way to get unpainted mini’s off the board, painted and back on the board.

I signed up and am doing Orks.

Instead of making people go all over the inter webs to follow what I’m doing, I’m going to try to do it here on my blog.

I really need to thank my wife, Rose for her support in me doing this. She asked what I wanted for my Bday and I stated I’d like to participate in this.

I’ve had a little setback due to having 4 hernias that needed repair, but figure that I’ll bounce back and get my game on.

So here’s the First two units done.

The picture below is a group of Boys with Choppa’s and pistols.
PastedGraphic-2014-04-25-14-13.jpg


These guys are Shoota’ Boys.
PastedGraphic1-2014-04-25-14-13.jpg

I’m currently working on a bunch of Burna’ Boys. Not sure why I decided to do them, but burning things in Warhammer 40,000 is a good thing.. if you get that close.

TTFN

No comments: