Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Filling out my Forces

Fantasy Flight Games had a huge sale (and by huge, I mean I got a $60 model for $20) on AT-43 and Confrontation Miniatures.

I was able to fill out my Karman Army and add some to my Therians and UNA forces as well. I also picked up some Red Block because there is a Therian unit (Omicron Nina Zero) that allows for taking a Red Block unit in a company she is a part of. Of course I didn't have the rules for her so I just purchased some infantry and not any AFV's. I of course realized that AFV's (Armored Fighting Vehicles) could be taken and even the dreaded Dotch Yaga could be fielded if there is a slot for it in the company platoon pattern. So I think I'm going to hold off on Red Block units until the Dotch Yaga is available here in the United States.

So without further ado, here are my forces.


All of my AT-43 Forces!


My Karman (and Favorite Army!)


The Therians


The United Nations of Ava!

No comments: