Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And Life Keeps Happening......

Again another long delay between posts.

My Wife's Aunt died on the 10th of June. This woman practically raised my wife. So I encouraged my wife to pay her respects. The whole family would have gone but the kids have finals so it was not a good time for everyone to take off. I worked a week from home to get the kids off to school and take care of them in the late afternoon. Helping the kids with their finals took its toll on the creative juices as well.

I'm just now recovering and getting to rediscover my wife. It's like we are dating again. I don't know what that's all about, but I like it. Makes be know that the last 18 years were worth it.

I'll start posting more items soon. I just wanted everyone to know that I'm alive and that more cool stuff is coming down the pipe.

Regards,

CCotD'

No comments: